New In Games: ZombieWords
From Monkey Prism's official press release:
"Monkey Prism today is proud to announce the release of ZombieWords, an app for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch combining tongue-in-cheek survival horror with the vocabulary-building aspects of an anagram game. Using the power of your words, only you can help retired gunslinger Jebediah Moses save the world from the seemingly endless brain-eating zombie hordes. With at least 40 levels of action and tons of interactive audio/visual elements to keep the player engaged, ZombieWords is sure to be an addictive addition to any player's app collection. The new app also features original music by Seattle band Uncle Roman's Jetboat.
"We wanted ZombieWords to be both educational and ridiculously fun, while having tons of replay value through interactivity and endless multiplayer action", says Chris Danielson, Monkey Prism CEO. "Plus, who doesn't love zombies?"
* Interactive/immersive audio that responds to gameplay
* Tons of different zombies
* 40 levels of play in multiple environments (or is there more?)
* Competitive multiplayer action through Game Center
* Leaderboards for multiple achievements
* Facebook integration. Prove your zombie-killing word prowess to the world
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 146 MB
Pricing and Availability:
The free basic version of ZombieWords includes the first 5 levels of play, including multiplayer - the rest of the journey can be unlocked through a one-time $0.99 (USD) in-app purchase."